Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The only numbers on the back of my newly purchased Sharp TV

Customer Question

The only numbers on the back of my newly purchased Sharp TV are on a small piece of white paper. They are as follows:43K32.5UW
G162592
S/N:43G162592HO4403Purchased at Sam's Club on December 27, 2016No manual came with it.So, will you please send me a manual?Also, what is the little red light on the left bottom corner and what does it represent?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 15 days ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today

The sharp tv`s model numbers invariably will start with the letters LC then the size of the screen ,for example for a 43" model you would have LC-43.......

Take a look again at the back for those 2 letters ?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Where are the LC- to be found? The only numbers I could locate are the ones I sent.
Expert:  Jack replied 15 days ago.

Has to be on the back cover

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is not right! I paid good money for the Sharp TV and should be given an operators manual and have simple questions answered. PLEASE
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
PLEASE HELP!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Jack, are you there?
Expert:  Jack replied 15 days ago.

Sorry but this is NOT the Sharp company and definitely not the store that sold it to you .

The numbers you gave me so far turn up gibberish only when searching them sorry

With what you gave me so far I have nothing to go on with so I will repost your question and perhaps someone here has an idea .

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks!
Expert:  Gina King replied 15 days ago.
Hi:

I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Sharp?

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me if you'd like to contact them directly regarding your issue.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Best,
Gina-Moderator