Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Samsung TV is only a few years old and has never given me

Customer Question

My Samsung TV is only a few years old and has never given me the least trouble. Tonight it just went off and will not turn on. Time for a new TV?
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: I tried for a few seconds, not hours.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It will no even make the intro sound nor will the blue light come on. It does make repeated clicking sounds then gives up.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was watching a recorded program and at first I thought I had accidentally hit the remote until I noticed the dvr was still running.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having problem, would it be possible for you to get the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.