Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Setting up new vizio tv model E40D0, serial LAUSTXCS2707733.

Customer Question

Setting up new vizio tv model E40D0, serial LAUSTXCS2707733. Ipaired successfully but when it searched for channels, spins 30 min, cancelled tried again spins 15 min
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1 day old, model & serial above
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No other problems, just says not set up for casting. How do I bring up menu? All I see are selections for Comp, HDMI..., Cast
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I bought it yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: New modem installed & my cable company added it & set up my wifi this AM, other TV, iPhone& laptop fine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Sorry for the delay! A new design was put into place by the website that is blocking prompt replies to some customers. Regardless, I will do my best to provide you with excellent service. I have been helping people on this site since 2009. My main goal is to add you to the growing list of satisfied customers.

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am reviewing those details now and would like to hear from you asap so that I know you are ready to proceed.

NOTE: If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.