Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Is there another remote for my Visiio E40-DO? E40-DO, The

Customer Question

Is there another remote for my Visiio E40-DO?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: E40-DO
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The remote I have does not do anything. My friend came over and her remote works on my TV. I only have a basic remote and I can't change the display settings.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have had my TV for a couple of months now. I haven'
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had my TV for a couple of months now and I can't seem to get a wide screen. I just want to know if there is another remote I can get that will do more than what my basic remote does which is not much
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Vizio XRT133 remote is one that supplied with the TV as shown in below link..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-xrt133-098003062770-remote-control-used-e32d1-e32hd1-e40d0-e43d2-e48d0.htm

However, you may please order that remote that your friend have, please get the model number written on that particular remote and order it to following Vizio Parts link or check the image of remotes shown on page to select it and order it...

http://www.vizpartsdirect.com/parts.php?belongTo=32&part=61&type=a

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.