Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a new Samsung TV( about 6month) and have watched

Customer Question

I have a new Samsung TV( about 6month) and have watched Amazon movies on the amazon app the entire time. two days ago the app just quite working. all other aoos work fine, but when I click on amazon nothing happens
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: about 6 months and no. I tried deleting the app and reloading.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: nope just amazon
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the last two days. I was watching a movie on amazon and it locked up so I closed out and it will not open.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 18 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 18 days ago.

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, to see if the Amazon app lets you open it. Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens. If that does not work, then please reply back with the full model number off of the back of the Samsung.