Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Trying to hook up a microscope to my TV to see slides. I

Customer Question

Trying to hook up a microscope to my TV to see slides. I have a USB cable on the microscope?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: LG ULTRA HD. MODEL # 55UF6450UA
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I tried to use the av but I am getting no signal
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothin. It was working fine. But when we hooked the microscope to the tv we tried av and component settings but still get no signal
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

USB will not work for the tv connection, that is to connect the microscope to a computer.

If your microscope has AV (red/white/yellow, or more likely just yellow) that goes to the GREEN (y/video) port on the tv, and then you set the tv to the AV/Composite input mode.

Please try that and let me know the results. If it doesn't work please let me know the model number of the microscope.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We tried that And when we go to the av or component setting, it says we have no signal
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

You may have to connect something to the red/white ports as well as it may not pick up a video only device.

What is the model of your microscope?

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info). I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.