Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to see if Amazon Prime can be added to my

Customer Question

I am trying to see if Amazon Prime can be added to my Samsung 6000 MFD of 2011?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It is 5 years old, un55d6000sfbza
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The smart hub is frozen- but we can use Netflix, HBO, You Tube. I have no Amazon app available in the Samsung app box, I have used search and get nothing. I have Amazon Prime and want to get using it...
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not tried to use it before. Just trying tonight for first time and following instructions. We can use the Smart Hub...I misspoke...just can't add or find amazon
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's probably enough for tonight....
Category: TV
Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** im going to help you with your issues! Please give me a few minutes to review you question.

The TV that you have, when i search for that model number, it doesnt appear to be a smart tv. are you using another device to your media streaming? If you are using the tv, can you please verify the make and model of the tv, please and thank you

I just noticed that you mentioned that you are using a Smart Hub adapter for your tv. If you go to the search feature, you would want to look up amazon instant video. It may be already preinstalled but if not, you would need to go into the app store for the smart hub and look up amazon instant video. It should be available either pre loaded or available for download.

are you still needing assistance with your question?