Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I need a lamp number for mitsubishi Tv model number WD 60735

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

That part number will be 915B403001

You can order them here: http://amzn.to/2g6NTCk

Note; Do not be tempted by the $30 generic lamps, they are very low quality and will have a poor picture and usually only last a few months, and can actually damage your tv. Pay the extra for the genuine Philips lamp.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.