Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Panasonic TV Mod. TC55ST50, 4 years old, For one year, when

Customer Question

Panasonic TV Mod. TC55ST50
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For one year, when I switch from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 or 3 or video, the picture dims and stays that way until I go back to HDMI 1
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My cell phone is not capable of setting up apps
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Simple thing first have you tried a reboot of the set unplug the set from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again?let me know if there is any change

Anthony

Ifyou see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are notfrom me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to takeup, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it pleaseignore it thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please cancel my request. I am 80 years old and cannot keep up with the technical side of this call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Anthony, Please confirm that you have cancelled my request.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have cancelled my request. Somebody please confirm this!