Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I ave an Insignia TV and my connection to cable. When I hit

Customer Question

I ave an Insignia TV and my connection to cable. When I hit the input key it will not let me move to the connection i need such as hdm11.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The TV is 2 years old. I do not know the exact model. It was connected and working up until today.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started today. I have tried using the input button but it is stuck on analog TV.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is the only problem that I have.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 days ago.

Can you try pressing the INPUT button just once, then use the channel buttons on the side of the tv to navigate through the list, when you get to the one you want, press the volume button to select it, and let me know if that lets you pick the hdmi connection.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
When I hit the input button, the channel buttons do not move to a different option
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 days ago.

If you just press the input button repeatedly, does it move that way?

If not, can you give me the complete model number of the tv?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don't need your help. I finally got my TV working. Only bill me for the one time charge.
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 days ago.

This is intended to be a conversation, I gave you a few steps to try and was awaiting a response back.

I'm glad it is working for you, if it wasn't what I suggested, may I ask what it was?