Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I set up netflix on my account and my granddaughter

Customer Question

how do I set up netflix on my account and my granddaughter is here now with a emerson tv but its brand new. Mine are 5 year old flat screen so I bought an apple converter for it
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: hang on lf320em4
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no not with mine
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: she just moved in last night so this has never been a problem we just don't know how to do it without a converter. what do you press to see if netflix comes up?
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. Unfortunately the Emerson TV is not equipped to receive services like Netflix. You will need a streaming device like a Roku or Amazon Firestick to provide that. I can provide you with more information if you like? Please let me know.