Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Mitsubishi TV Model WS-55315 will not turn on.The power

Customer Question

My Mitsubishi TV Model WS-55315 will not turn on.The power light comes on then starts blinking and goes off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: app 10 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: tv wont turn on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: worked fine last night
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

These sets have a handy error reporting system so switch the set on let it go OFF (the light) then hold down on the set itself the INPUT or DEVICE button and the menu button for more than 6 seconds, the power-light will blink a two piece code like 2 blinks followed by 3 blinks can you let me know what this code is please

Anthony

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are notfrom me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method whichI consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to takeup, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry right now the TV is in pieces .The main screen is off. So i guess that about does it for now.

Then why ask the question?odd