littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Do you repair sharp led model lc60le550u, the television

Customer Question

do you repair sharp led model lc60le550u, the television went out, factory reset input bottom and volume down bottom, will cause led backlights to light up and get blue television screen, no sound from television. 3 weeks ago my led television was on the picture started flashing hdmi image on the top right side of the sceen, I have purchased a reconditioned power supply/led driver board and reconditioned main board from Partstore. Can this model be fix. How much dose it cost to get the solution to the problem I am having and instructions on how to repair this television
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? It's only $5 .
Customer: I purchased the television March 13, 2014 from Sears. It is only 2 years and 8 months old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have to do a factory reset, by Holding down the input bottom and the volume minus bottom at the same time, then plug the power cord into the electric wall outlet. only turns backlights on and gets a blue screen without and menu on screen and no sound from the speakers. also with the blue screen I tried pressing the input on remote and input bottom on tv but not comes on tv screen, have HDMI Cable input tv rear. tried digital camera rca input but no image on screen
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: only happen November 8, 2016 about 8 am in the morning. Only way the get backlights and blue screen, is doing a factory reset, but no image on tv to continue setup, I have purchase power supply/led board and main unit board,
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what will the total cost be for this
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I have used the service for my car, when do I pay
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have not received an answer on above question
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 4 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

I'm sorry to keep you waiting, our TV experts are busy. I'll put you back on top of the list.