Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I need an activation code from panasonic to start my netflix

Customer Question

i need an activation code from panasonic to start my netflix
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

To get a Netflix activation code:

1. Open your preferred web browser on your computer and navigate to www.netflix.com
  2. Log into your acct if necessary and click "Your acct & Help" on the upper right hand side of the page
  3. Scroll down the page until you reach the "Watching Instantly on your TV or computer" section and click the link for "Activate a Netflix ready device"
  4. On the device itself, navigate to the Netflix App (location will vary based upon model-please see your manual for specifics)
  5. After launching the app for the first time, you will be asked if you have a Netflix acct. When you answer "Yes", you will be given an authentication code that you will then need to enter on the page you should now be at on your computer.
  6. Click the "Activate" button after entering the code on the "Activate your Device" screen from your computer.

Netflix will now link your device and your acct; you will see a confirmation message on your computer when successful. You should now be viewing your Netflix home screen on your TV.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------