Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sony Bravia, approximately six years old. We use

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia, approximately six years old. We use satellite TV, Dish Network as our provider. Last night the screen began having a background flickering. You can see the picture, but it appears that a shadow of the screen is flickering in the foreground. I have shut down the system and restarted it. Do you have any suggestions?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I just told you, Sony Bravia, approximately six years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All of this is in my message if you would just read it
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 days ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Expert:  Jack replied 7 days ago.

Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Expert:  Jack replied 7 days ago.

As you don't seem to be available right now I will step out for 10 minutes or so , please send me that model number ?