Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My panasonic TV is not working. No picture. I have been on

Customer Question

my panasonic TV is not working. No picture. I have been on the telephone with Time Warner my support for past problems with the TV and they could not correct the problem of no Picture as they have always been able to in the past. Told me to telephone Panasonic.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 14 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. In order to assist, I need to ask for some more info:

1) Can you get me the model number off of the back of the Panasonic?

2) Roughly how old is the set?

3) Is there still sound on the TV? If you use the original Panasonic remote and press MENU, will the MENU display?

Expert:  Aric replied 14 days ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.