Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have just installed a philips stereo radio model number

Customer Question

i have just installed a philips stereo radio model number BTM2180/37 serial #YW1Gi632294041 which looks very good. i would like to register this unit as a new owner to protect my warranty and qualify for other benefits.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the unit is brand new. i just bought it from walmart within the last several days. isent you model and serial number, did you get it ? I have a problem trying to figure out how to program the unit to get the stations iwant easily. i only use 3 stations, can i get help.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: iam sorry to say that i do not understand your questions> i am not to savy technically because i 93 years old.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it just started. the unit is brand new and i used it last night for the first time. it took a long time to finally get the channel i wanted. the question is how do i get to record the channels so that i can access them easily on a regular basis without taking a long time and pushing a lot of button. can someone walk me thru the programing process? also would you send me the full operating manual to my computer email: ***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i think i said everything. where my questions and my concerns clearly stated?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

Bernard, to register your new Philips stereo, please sign up and log in to the Philips website at:

https://www.usa.philips.com/myphilips/login.html

Then use the registration form available at:

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-w/product-registration/product-registration-us-en.html

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------