Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am attempting to have the internet connected to my smart

Customer Question

I am attempting to have the internet connected to my smart tv manufactured in Nov. 2012, model no. TC-P50GT50, s/n LF23280355. I bought the TV I believe in early 2013 and no longer have any records. I purchased from Best Buy in Houston Hwy6/Westheimer, West Oaks. I have ATT for hard line phone, internet, Direct TV and my cell(###) ###-#### Can you help me ?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: TC-P50GT50, s/n LF23280355 a Panosonic 50" Plasma.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Jack O'Connor
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried to connect using my connection and password ***** not the numbers on the modem.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I suspect that you are trying to connect the TV wirelessly to your modem or router. May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not want an extended agreement. Please insure that my credit card is taken off your records. No service rendered and no charge.John (Jack)

I will send in the refund request.