Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I can't seem to get the color on the DVD player but I have a

Customer Question

I can't seem to get the color on the DVD player but I have a picture in black-and-white
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Can you please postback with the model number off of the back of your TV?

Also, are you using red,white and yellow connections to the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Also, as a quick test- if you use the original TV remote and select "Video" or "AV" instead of "Component", does this give you color?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

That would be using the INPUT button on the original TV remote (may also be labeled SOURCE).

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Are you able to read my reply and send a reply back please?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.