Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to set it up with my dish network and i can't do

Customer Question

i am trying to set it up with my dish network and i can't do it even though i did it with a new vizier that i bought
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: i don't remember but i have a new vizier probably a year old and is the same problem so maybe the model don't have much to do with it, but there is something in common on both tv's , the both have been connected to a portable antenna
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: i am having the problem with this two only ,the one that is hooked on now is fine , but we're trying to hook the new one because is bigger
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: we set up both tv's with the same input, but no input works through the coax cable
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that is all
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. To make sure I understand correctly, you are trying to connect a Dish satellite receiver to a Vizio TV is that right?