Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Model 50LB6100 TV. When I open the Internet, A

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Model 50LB6100 TV. When I open the Internet, A small 'picture-in-a-picture' from HDMI 1 shows in the bottom right. It blocks some content and I can't access it. How can I get that Inage out of there?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: It is an LG 50LB6100 TV and I have been on the Internet all morning trying to find out how to fizx my problem
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: THe Menu works. The only place it shows up is in the Internet
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has only been an issue today when I started to look into downloading Kodi. I must have hit a button on the remote.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, all else is good, thank you
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up normally (without the small picture). Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks will do.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

You're welcome. Try that as an initial first step- and reply back with the results please.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.