Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Panasonic tv is saying communication with server failed

Customer Question

Hi, my Panasonic tv is saying communication with server failed (005) and can't connect Internet.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It's a viera smart tv. Not sure the exact model. But I've tried updating settings and resetting Internet
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yeah the menu works. And no everything else is connecting to Internet etc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Well for some reason Netflix hasn't worked through the tv about a couple weeks. And today can't connect at all to internet. Literally nothing I can think of happened to cause it
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

What is the model of the tv?