Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

We were moving t.v. & we think screen got bumped it looks

Customer Question

we were moving t.v. & we think screen got bumped it looks like a scatch on screen when we turn it on there are bright colored lines ging from area that looks scratched we have volume & some picture but not full picture & its dark was working perfect before could screen b damaaged & if so can screen b replaced
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Diana, I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.

Sorry but your tv screen has been damaged and the only fix is to replace the entire screen which usually costs 80-90% the price of a new tv. For example, if a new tv costs $1000, it would cost $800-$900 to purchase the screen and have it replaced.

Sorry for the bad news. Before you go please take a moment to submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?