Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I just bought a Sony 75 4k 940D. I need Information on using

Customer Question

I just bought a Sony 75 4k 940D. I need Information on using a Wall Mount Braket
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Bravia XBR-75X940D(possibly of 2016) I bought new from Crutchfield just about a week ago. I am now trying to mount it..
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Any idea of what kind of wall bracket I can use, a diagram on how to put and the cost of it.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: will that be all or would I have to pay more?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ok. How to pay the $5.00?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: B of A Debit card
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 days ago.

when I do an install I purchase the mounts from here they are the best price wise ...........

http://www.monoprice.com/

if you have any questions please reply back

Expert:  Eddie replied 10 days ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 8 days ago.

If you have any additional questions so that I can receive credit or any concerns, construction.......decorating....... any kind of repairs, etc I will be here for you

thank you

eddie