Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sony 3D television plus a Sony 3D DVD player and

Customer Question

I have a Sony 3D television plus a Sony 3D DVD player and four different types of 3D glasses. I see double picture when I put in a 3D movies. I don't see anything in 3d. What else do I need.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: TV is less then one year old model KDL-50W800C
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I been trying everything in the setup. The setup show me two screen side by side and up and down , when I put in a DVD they don't form a 3D, so what I want to know is do I need a emitter. This been going on since I had the Television. I bought the 3D so I can watch some good movies in 3D.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no nothing else
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Can you postback with the full model number off of the bakc of the TV and also of the Blu Ray/DVD player please so I can look into this for you?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond later when available.