Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Philips TV model 32PFL6704D/F7 S/N YAIC0946008677.

Customer Question

I have a Philips TV model 32PFL6704D/F7 S/N YAIC0946008677. I purchased a extended warranty on this TV. It stopped working. I had an phone conversion on 11/22/16 with Joselito. He told me to take the TV to Paul's Affordable TV in Port Charlotte. I have given them several calls at(###) ###-####and left numerous messages which they have not returned. I went to their address that was on the internet, 3293 Rock Creek Dr., Port Charlotte, Fl, and it is a home not a business. Please tell me where I am suppose to take this TV for repair or replacement.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

-Who did you purchase the extended warranty from / What is the name of the extended warranty company?

-What is your zip code?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

-What is your zip code?