Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung plasma tv pn50b430p2dxza when I plug in tv tv just

Customer Question

Samsung plasma tv pn50b430p2dxza when I plug in tv tv just clicks and red power on button blinks 5 times. Looking at the back of tv with cover off little board with all the ribbons coming of it green led light comes on for a couple seconds then goes off
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Checked voltage going to main board. Checked D.C. Voltage coming off Main board to little board with ribbons. 5.2 volts coming out of Main board
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Checked fuses Omni Main board they were good
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

Hello, What little board with the ribbons are you referring to- the Logic Board?

Also, you need to check voltages on your power supply board- what voltages are present there?