Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

You helped me with my Vizio TV because I thought the remote

Customer Question

Hi Jack,You helped me with my Vizio TV because I thought the remote wasn't working and I purchased the sensor that you told me to buy. I replaced the sensor however it wasn't the correct sensor. If you are looking at the tv the sensor is on the right bot***** *****d corner. The sensor you told me to get was for the left bot***** *****d corner. Can you please give me the correct part number so I can order it? Thank you.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 18 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 18 days ago.

Jack is currently offline and I'll try best to assist you.

Can you get me the part number off of sensor board installed on right hand bottom corner?

Thanks

Expert:  Shahid replied 18 days ago.

There is WiFi board as shown in below link..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-54-03342-781-tv-wifi-board.htm#

and another board is key board (power button)..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-91-75q10-002g-keyboard-controller.htm#

Please check and order the required board through above links. Jack gave you correct remote sensor board and it seems you're talking about WiFi board that gets hot. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.