Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Toshiba model 58L1250U need to know how to take the

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba model 58L1250U need to know how to take the back off .I removed all the screws with arrow pointing at them but still does not want to come off..
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Not only the screws with the arrows need to come off, but EVERY single screw on the back of the TV must be removed- including any around the HDMI/AV jacks and additionally the power cord connection to the TV. If you are still having problems, then please postback with a high resolution picture of the back of your TV and I can help from there.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

I'm not available by phone, and a phone call won't help me to see where you're stuck. Can you please reply back here? Also are you able to post a picture of the back of the set?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
all scews are off but back still wont come off ,still solid even around the edges
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are we still on line aric
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Can you post a picture or no? If every single screw is removed the back will come off.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Yes I'm still online. It can take more than a minute to respond sometimes. I cannot see what you're seeing. I have been requesting a picture in my last few replies?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
have done many but this one has like some pop clips on bottom ,once popped it lifts slightly on the bottom but sides are still solid on ,all screws are off ,around the set and center,we have four people looking
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

I've asked three times for a photograph and you're not able to post one. Without seeing it myself, I cannot offer anything else. I will opt out .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry don't know how but thanks any way