Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Why does the tv have half a picture,other side is different

Customer Question

why does the tv have half a picture,other side is different color of lines?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control are the lines OVER the menu display?

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please call to hear the information on the TV.

I see you have requested aphone call I myself am not available by phone however another tech may help if he thinks this is viable by phone, otherwise continue to use the texting, so here is my request for info again

if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control are the lines OVER the menu display?

Anthony