Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

We just got our TV put up and we have cable. I connected a

Customer Question

We just got our TV put up and we have cox cable. I connected a samsung blue ray to it using HDMI II or something then connected the samsung sound bar to tv using ARC input of something...and seems they are not working together, so i have the incorrect cords or something? The cords have connectors that look like little oblong shaped dots/holes in them. Not any probes.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi Jean, I closed out your other question as a duplicate so as not to cost you more, we'll continue here.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

Initially, you want to have the soundbar OUT port connected to the hdmi2 port on your tv that should be the arc port.

The bluray and cox box you can connect to the remaining ports.

Can you give that a try, then go into the tv menu under Audio and look for a speakers or external setting, when choosing that it should give you an option to choose the soundbar instead of the tvs internal speakers.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,