Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

No picture but have sound. I do not have a picture with

Customer Question

no picture but have sound. I do not have a picture with menu, tv, dvd or pc
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: Pioneer plasma tv 2008
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no i have never had any issues before. I tried to turn it on today and it kept turning off so i unplugged it then turned it back on and could not get the picture to come on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: same problem all inputs and i can not get a menu to come on Never had a problem until today i turned the tv on wile arming up it kept turning itself off or blinking on light and no picture
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 20 days ago.

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you.

I'm sorry but your tv has suffered an internal failure that will require complex diagnosis, parts, and service. Plasma tv is one of the most complex to repair so having it repaired by a local shop is your best option. I can help you with that, just provide your zip code.

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating the less chance I will get credit.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 18 days ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?