Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I need to have a factory reset for my Sony Blu-Ray; I cannot

Customer Question

I need to have a factory reset for my Sony Blu-Ray; I cannot sign in with the account I presently have for Netflix.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 20 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 20 days ago.

Press Home button on Bluray player remote to get home menu, select Setup (tool box icon) to enter into setup menu and go down the list and you will get Resetting option, select it and press Enter to restore the player to default factory settings.

This will erase all the settings including network setting in player and first time/ initial setup wizard will popup as you got it when player was out of box. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.