I understand what it's doing and we need to try the following steps on a user level, both as a test, and an attempt at a fix. If these steps do not work, there are no settings/adjustments you can make to fix it, you will need to return the antenna and exchange it (as it indicates a hardware fault).
1) Shut the TV off and unplug it.
2) Remove all connections dealing with the antenna- the antenna from the inserter, the booster from the inserter, and the coaxial cable from the inserter to the TV.
3) Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and release.
4) Carefully reconnect the antenna, the booster, and the TV to the inserter (double check connections in figure 2, at the link below):
5) Plug the TV back into power, and run a scan.
Let me know what happens.