Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a 55" Insignia tV. It has been connected for about a

Customer Question

we have a 55" Insignia tV. It has been connected for about a month, working fine. Today the screen is so fuzzy you can barely watch the TV. Other sets in the house are working correctly so it is not the Dish network connection. I have tried checking the picture settings but no way to change the picture. Help!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.
Thank you.