Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a TCP65ST50 TV and need to replace the mainboard

Customer Question

Hello - I have a TCP65ST50 TV and need to replace the mainboard (TXN/A1URUUS). This board is out of stock, but I can find TXN/A1UFUUS, which is the mainboard to TCP65ST60. Are these boards interchangeable?
Thanks in advance.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 22 days ago.

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.

No they are not the same and it won't work. You can actually get the correct board at the following site:

http://www.ptselectronicsinc.com/TXNA1RCUUS/

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating the less chance I will get credit.

Thanks

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** technician sent my main board to be rebuilt already, but it will take a long time. Any idea of how I can find the right (or compatible) part without waiting a couple weeks? Sucks not to have my home theater working over thanksgiving
Expert:  Mike G. replied 21 days ago.

You're welcome. Please show your appreciation by submitting a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I get credit for helping you today.

Nope, rebuild is the only way.

Thanks