Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have the panasonic viera tc-37lz85 tv with 4 blinking red

Customer Question

I have the panasonic viera tc-37lz85 tv with 4 blinking red lights. It wont come on ??
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: tc-37lz85 2004 model
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Trying to find a video on you tube. led me to a power bd?.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

A few requests for information coming now ….…..

Be right with you

OK the way its looking with that 4 red blinks is a problem with the power-board now its likely the board will need to be replaced is this something that you think you can do yourself?I will provide all the necessary info to do that, just to clarify this is aplug in board

Please let me know

Anthony

What do you think about this please?

Do you think you can do this?I will provide all the necessay info for that

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

do you need more help?

Please understand this format of questions and answers is a good faith one the good faith comes from yourself when you get a satisfactory answer, that good faith is then conveyed by yourself when you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page 3 to 5 stars thank you,the site will only then release credit to me, please note the question does not close and remains open for 30 days, thanks again.

Anthony