Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I think I must have layed my cable remote on top of the

Customer Question

I think I must have layed my cable remote on top of the remote for my lg tv and now all I see is gray and line pattern...can you help me? thanks
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Hello Jackie,

It sounds like you may be on the wrong input by accident.

Take the LG tv remote, and press the SOURCE or INPUT button, repeatedly, to cycle through the different options. On one of them (usually hdmi1 or hdmi2) you should hit on the signal for your cable box again.

If you get stuck, I can guide you through but need a bit more detail - recheck the tv model as what you sent looks more like a serial or the remote, and look at the back of the tv to see specifically where the cord from the box is plugged in.

Thanks,