Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How can I connect my Samsung UN 55d 8000 to receive my

Customer Question

How can I connect my Samsung UN 55d 8000 to receive my Amazon prime movies
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. If the Amazon Prime app is not showing in your Samsung Smart Hub then it is not supported on this model set. This means that you will need to connect an external device like the Amazon Firestick in order to view Prime movies on the TV. You can purchase that device at Best Buy or also at the link below for $40 and simply plug it into one of the HDMI ports on the TV:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-tv-stick-black/9999119.p?skuId=9999119

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.