Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Have 21.6" teac tv which remote control will not start.

Customer Question

have 21.6" teac tv which remote control will not start. previously the screen went vgreen and loud statis noise what do you think has gone wrong ? regards kerry.
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: 2years old 21.6" led teacledv2282fhd model. remote came with tv and batteries are new
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2weeks dont have manual to troubleshoot
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a button i should push to reset tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

A few requests for information coming now ….…..

Can you please re-boot the TV by unplugging the TV from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, let meknow the results of that please

Anthony

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried that and nothing happened. regards kerry.

Kerry the set has an issue with either power-board or backlights now because these small sets are cheap to replace in most situations like this its best to do just that as repairs would exceed the cost to replace it, I am sorry I do not have better news for you , if you need to ask more questions about this please do

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony