Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sanyo I brought a few year back with the satellite

Customer Question

I have a Sanyo I brought a few year back with the satellite box, as a senior I never really learn how to set it up, so I brought all kind of rabbit ears , as of this day I have trouble by losing signal, fuzz interfere, everything to make my wife mad (smiles). Even walking by the picture goes out and come back. I have cable for one TV I can't afford to add another cable Is there anyway I can control this trouble
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. The best thing you can do is to use a better antenna. Now that TV stations broadcast digital signals, a good antenna is essential for decent reception. Let me know if you more questions.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there

It appears your previous expert has opted out, do you still need assistance?