Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an LG. When I turn on the power, it flickers and goes

Customer Question

I have an LG. When I turn on the power, it flickers and goes black. The tv will not stay on. Hope you can help.
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes. It often has taken several tries before it will stay on. And it is slow to change channels.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No menu. Nothing flickers except the LG logo. It only happens on the tv and only on this particular tv.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Probably been a couple of months. But with repeated tries it has always come on.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Ifyou see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are notfrom me but the site, Ido not use the phone call facility myself, only this textingmethod whichI consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use thephone call option this will go to a board for another tech to takeup, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ringyou, otherwise ifyou do not want it pleaseignore it thanks.

Afew requests for information coming now ….…..

Can you please get me the modell number found on the back of the set please?

Anthony