Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

We just bought series 55' and it doesn't get a signal, e55

Customer Question

we just bought series 55' and it doesn't get a signal
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: e55 my husband finally got it thanks anyway
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It is a E55 series I paired my I phone and now I can't get it off to watch the TV and how do get to netflex
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We just got the TV today and couldn't get the sound bar to work until I paired with my IPhone. Now it works but the next step was to cast and I didn't want to do that and it's stuck on computer pictures
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Help this is driving me crazy
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Sorry I'm not quite clear, do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok I am ready to take the tv back
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
someone please help us
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Honestly taking it it back is not a bad idea, even if we do get it working there are much better models that would serve you better.

But what is the complete model number of the tv?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my husband finally got vizio on the phone if they can't help then we will take it back so forget it I guess now this just cost me $28.00????
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Yes, that is the amount you paid to the site (not to me) for me to help. If you get stuck, I'd be happy to help you through, but I really need some basic information such as the model number.

If you prefer to take it back, I can recommend some better models for you. These vizio tvs are really poor quality and you'll usually be lucky if it lasts you a year or two.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm done and will never use again thanks for nothing. Not your fault !! I'm off.
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

It looks like you did sign up for a membership, so if you don't want that, you can go to the Account link at the top of the page and cancel from there.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

(note: that rating is for me personally and my time and efforts spent trying to help)