Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My visio TV and my visio sound bar are not in sync. The

Customer Question

my visio TV and my visio sound bar are not in sync. The sound bar's audio is delayed? How do I correct this?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: I have no idea what make and model of my TV. It's about 3 years old. I've just purchased the sound bar and it is SB4551
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have tried the RCA cable and the digital coaxial cable and both have the same problem.\
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: No. It started at the time of install. My solution has been to turn the sound down on the TV.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 28 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 28 days ago.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Thank you.