littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

I have a pn58b860y2f samsung plasma turning on and off I I

Customer Question

I have a pn58b860y2f samsung plasma turning on and off I I disconnect alI connections to my Smps board accept the main board if I disconnect the main board should the logic board Green light stay on or flash
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I trying to determine which board is bad I plunged in the main board and everything stayed on ipluged in the year board it stayed on then started turning off and on again
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 25 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I believe it is the Smps board but to determine if i plugged all connections accept inlet ac board I tried to ck the VA and vs not able to read any voltage I notice that when I plug in the main board the clicking on and off and I can read voltage but very low does this board have to be plugged in for me to be able to read voltage on Smps board or should I be able to read voltage with just the account inlet power board connected to the Smps board

Ok, let me see if there is an expert available. If you don't hear from another expert, you will get a full refund. Sometimes there are things that are out of our scope.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Ok