Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Mr Tec I have a th-37px60u tv beautiful picture but I have a

Customer Question

Hello Mr Tec I have a th-37px60u tv beautiful picture but I have a black line down the middle of the screen HELP!!!
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 22 days ago.

Hello

Welcome

Ifyou see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method whichI consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to takeup, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Afew requests for information coming now ….…..

How thick is this line please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
1"

OK if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the line OVER the menu please?

Or is the menu on top of the line, the line is BEHIND the menu?

Do you understand what I mean here please?if not please indicate and I will explain

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
when I hit the menu a thin green line is in the middle of the screen, when the picture comes on it changes to a lack line about1 1/2 wide
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
no phone

OK I don't think you understand what I am saying, the picture comes on yes with the black line, you press the menu button of the sets own remote control now can you see this line from top to bottom all the way down and over the menu?or does the line disappear BEHIND the menu so what you see then is the line at the top of the screen it goes behind the menu and then comes from the bottom where the menu bottom is so the menu is covering the line?which of those is it please?

Because you only have a inch width line this check is very important so I understand the issue, if you are still not sure what I mean post a picture of the screen with the menu up and line present there will be a facility for that your end

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 18 days ago.

Do you need more help please?

Anthony