crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I have a Samsung phone s6 and for some reason my phone will

Customer Question

I have a Samsung phone s6 and for some reason my phone will not ring when I get a call
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2yrs
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no just on the phone
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The phone battery was not staying charged 1 day before I had to put the charger on. It was getting really hot.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know how to get my ringtones back. I can't find my ringtones now.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 27 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 27 days ago.

Please double check these two options:

To navigate through these options, tap Settings-> Sound and Notifications -> Motions and Gestures ->Mute, then drag the slider next to Mute to turn it off.

To access and configure this menu option, go to Settings->Sounds and Notifications-> Do Not Disturb. Toggle the switch to turn the feature off

Now, check to see if your phone rings. If it does not ring, please reply back so we can continue working on the problem otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 27 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.