Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

It's a TV model 26AV502RZ, No, aTV, accident & wish to reset

Customer Question

Hi Wilson it's a TV model 26AV502RZ
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: No, aTV
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: accident & wish to reset HDMI 1 --- which I've lost
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks - just need TV technician please
Category: TV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Need a TV technician to regain HDMI 1
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.

If you still have no luck, then postback with the model of the cable box, and also the type of cable being used to connect the two.

If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as I am an independent Tech- not a Site Employee, and the rating is the ONLY WAY I am credited.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Nevermind the auto-assistant that engaged you above - that's just a computer. The question is in the TV category and I'm a TV technician here. I posted an answer for you to try and am waiting for you to give those steps a shot and then reply back with the results.