Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can you suggest where I might find a 39" Panasonic tv...I

Customer Question

can you suggest where I might find a 39" Panasonic tv...I understand that this is last years model. I have an entertainment centre and a 32" but it is old and the new t.v's have a smaller frame which would now accommodate a 39" tv?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: hold on....will check
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Panasonic viera - 32 inch
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: looking for a 39" -
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 26 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. Panasonic has either 32" or 40" sets, but do not make a 39" TV. Please click on the ones that fit that size below and then click on details to view the dimensions and see if they will fit your entertainment center:

https://shopping.panasonic.ca/products/viera-televisions/viera-led/index.aspx?c=7dcd1a3a-f982-4d8a-97d3-a990fa5c31f8&lang=en

Expert:  Aric replied 26 days ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 26 days ago.

Please read my reply for the answer to your question.