Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need to get some help with my television. I am old and do

Customer Question

I need to get some help with my television. I am old and do not understand a lot of the terms used.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is a Panasonic tv model SC-HTB8 bought from best by in September of 2014, with a service warranty
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for about a week. I have tried to get in touch with a live person at Panasonic and cannot. I talked with geek squad. they could not help me. I called the store where I bought it and they only referred me to geek squad.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we cannot get full screen on the tv and it goes black every few minutes. there are a lot of words across the top of the screen and at the bottom it keeps swaying something about using the apps
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic TV.

The SC-HTB8 would be the soundar.